ProMarketing Wizard sees paramount importance in making its website accessible to people with disabilities.
Our website complies with the accessibility provisions of the 2.0 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines at AA standard, according to the W3C international organization, at level AA.
Here are some of the steps taken to make this website accessible:
- The site allows you to change the font size and text spacing
- Navigation on the site is convenient and straightforward to use, with the option of switching between items using only your keyboard.
- The websites’ texts are written in simple and clear language and are organized using headings H1, H2.
- Contrast adjustment and highlighting links are possible.
- Animations can be disabled.
- Graphic objects have an alternative text (alt-text).
- All links are clear and contain an explanation of where they link.
As a rule, the site is built with accessibility according to level AA. However, we always continue to improve the site’s accessibility as part of our commitment to enable its use for the entire population, including people with disabilities.
We will be happy to answer any questions regarding accessibility at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: 1.8.2022