The visibility and branding of your registration form is important, and we have some graphics suggestions on the types of graphics you should incorporate in your form and their sizes:
- Recommended size: width 250 pixels, height 100 pixels.
- A transparent background is preferable (png format).
- Full width – recommended size: width 2,000 pixels, height 400-500 pixels.
- Boxed – recommended size: width 1,100 pixels, height 300 pixels.
- What should you include in your banner? we recommend adding your event’s name, date, and location.
- Great examples are added at the bottom of the page for you to get inspired by.
- Recommended size: width 400 pixels, height 100-150 pixels.
- Make sure not to over-crowed it with a lot of information, as it will be relatively small on mobile devices.
- Optional. Recommended size: width 16 pixels, height 16 pixels.
- A favicon is the website’s icon that appears on the browser’s tab and on the form’s preview on mobile devices/social media posts.
- The recommended size for desktop: width 2,000 pixels, height 900 pixels.
- The recommended size for mobile: width 450 pixels, height 900 pixels.
- A tip from us: a pattern is usually better than pictures containing figures, as the form will actually hide most of the background.
Contact us if you have any questions about these registration form graphics suggestions.